It is worth to stress that the greater part of our weaknesses and illnesses begin with disharmony between two fundamental flows of energy (Time) — the BA and KA or Yin and Yang, which the "Wands of Horus" are harmonizing.
Regular work with the "Wands of Horus":
- Stimulates the 6th and 7th energy shells. As the result a beam of light, possessing special characteristics appear over the head of the one holding the wands in hands;
- Restores the rhythm of the first three energy bodies resulting in a synchronization of the user's energy structure with that of the Earth; energy channels are activated, their carrying capacity , increases as does sensitivity
;- Decreases the interhemispheric asymmetry in the rear divisions of brain;- Increases that alpha and beta activity of the cerebral cortex characteristic of the internal "scanning" of thought images;- Restores the biological rhythm s of the body's organs and systems;- Restores the organism's overall energy balance;- Encourages the excretion of internal contaminants (in conjunction with sea-salt baths) ;
- Makes it possible to harmonize one's inner psycho-emotional state, to balance the nervous system and the work of the internal organs, to improve blood circulation, correct the bio-energy field which is a decisive condition for the development of a mental and parapsychological potentials that open up the way to deep meditative states.
- By restoring the user's overall bio-energy rhythm creates conditions for entering the energy flow which is a decisive condition for the development of parapsychological and psychic abilities.- Stabilizes the energy potential acquired during meditation and practical activities, including those employing natural sources of energy;
- Is a powerful means of cancer protection, stabilizing mutation processes associated with the activation of the human energy system (see the section on why the Wands of Horus were created and also "Cancer and the Method of Fighting It" in the instructions for using the Wands of Horus
- Restores and enlarges the energy shell through which diagnosis and influence upon a patient takes place.